Saturday, December 12, 2009

Welcome to our home, Cosmo!!


Isn't he cute??? We brought him home last night (12/11/09) to a very unwelcoming big brother, Grissom. He had his first bath and tour of his new home. Check out the size of those paws .. he's going to be a big boy. We read that male Labs could weigh between 60-100 lbs. Watch out Grissom ... everything you do to him now, you will get paybacks! We all had a sleepless night. Cosmo didn't want to sleep in his crate and Grissom wanted to make sure he stayed there all night. I just wanted to stay tucked in my covers all night ... fat chance! Ok we didn't all have a sleepless night Jerry didn't even hear me tell him it was his turn to take Cosmo out to potty. UGH! Tonight will be different. I'm gonna sleep through the night and Jerry will take care of "the kids". Yeah, right!

6 comments:

Matt said...

Ah...what a cutie. And I love the name! :)

sarahtuckett said...

Love it! Love the puppy life! Maggie is 6 months old now. Abby despised her at first and now they are best of friends. Have fun! He is so cute!

Alison said...

Oh my goodness he is the most adorable puppy ever! :D

Alisha said...

Yea! I'm glad to see your back in the blogging world. Although I can't say the same for myself...

What a cutie Cosmo is! And I love the name. It reminds me of my beloved alma mater.

Miss you!

Heather said...

WOW! Jerry's got that "dad" part down pat!

He's a cutie-patootie!

When are you coming "home?" Email me and we'll figure out when to get together!

DeGooyer Family said...

CUTE CUTE!