Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Who me? I'm innocent!!?!!!


Does this look like a dog that would pee on it's master? If you answered no .... think again! Thank goodness that Grissom doesn't think of me as his master because he hasn't peed on me... yet. We were taking Grissom for a ride in the car and for some reason he likes to sit on our shoulders. I went into a store and when I came out Jerry was ticked off. He said that he and Grissom were having a good ole time and then all of the sudden he felt something warm on his shoulder and running down his arm. The worst part -- Jerry said -- was having to smell it all the way home. Needless to say, Grissom hasn't gone for any car rides since then.


The sad thing was the next night Grissom and I were playing on the bed and Jerry came and sat down on his side of the bed and Grissom went directly over there and peed on his side of the bed. I had just taken him out to go potty too!!! Who knows what this dog is up to. It amazes me because I'm the mean one and Jerry's the nice one ... go figure!

5 comments:

Heather said...

He's marking Jerry as his own - I don't know that for certain, but maybe it'll make Jerry feel better!!

DeGooyer Family said...

Poor, little guy! You guys should talk to Brett about house-training your dog - yes, I know, you're probably wondering what the heck I'm talking about! =) We did it with our first dog, and it worked REALLY well. You train them similar to the way cats are trained.

sarahtuckett said...

He must be trying to tell you something -- not sure what...He is sure cute though, that is how you get through the puppy stage -- the cutess factor.

Anonymous said...

Ha, that's hilarious! I used to have a rat. She never went on me, but whenever I gave her to my dad, she let it all out!

Dixon's said...

LOL!!