Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mom, those kids wore me out!!!








We had some friends over for dessert tonight and for two and a half hours Grissom played, ran, jumped, frolicked and had a grand ole' time in the back yard. Not two minutes after they left I found Grissom on the couch asleep. He didn't move a muscle for about an hour. We ate dinner and I sat one cushon away from him and he didn't even stir. Ok, he opened one eye and looked at me ... which is a mircle that he wasn't begging (actually he waits very calmly at our feet hoping for a morsel -- he knows he won't get anything unless it is put in his bowl).


We had a great time with our friends, the Easley's! The kids are probably pretty worn out they had timed races, played with the dog, played ball, played with the dog, climed the apple tree, played with the dog, tried to learn how to text, played with the dog, did kartwheels up the hill (take it from me, it's not that easy-- I got worn out, Courtney beat me by just a hair though), played with the dog, Chrystal ate one of the dog treat, yuck, maybe my dessert wasn't that good after all! Did I mention, they played with the dog? Lois, just sat and basked in the glow of pregnancy -- she found out she's having another girl! Poor Gary, he's out numbered now!


Here's some great photo's of our good friends!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like fun! Our friends just run away screaming from our dog...

Heather said...

PAMMY! Email me your new addy and I'll send you a BIRTHDAY CARD!!! What's it gonna be this year... 39 you say???!?!?!

sarahtuckett said...

Happy Birthday girl!!!!! Glad to see you are blogging again -- ive been slacking too a bit. I have all our pics from UT last weekend and haven't done a thing with them.

Hope you have a great birthday. We are thinking of you.