Sunday, October 26, 2008

A visit from mom & dad


We were so lucky to have mom and dad here for the first weekend in October. We were able to watch all sessions of General Conference, which was a highlight. Mom and I worked on putting a finishing touch on her Christmas cards (mom, you're putting me to shame ... I haven't even started). She helped me with an outdoor fall decoration -- it's adorable!! Jerry and Dad watched a BYU game and one of the debates -- I had to leave the room, not my cup of tea! I was very grateful for the yard work mom and dad did for us. I can't wait to see the results in the Spring!


Grissom was not the grandpuppy they were hoping for, I'm sure. He is still a puppy and not the calmest -- especially when we have company
. Poor mom was attacked more than once, she had the scratches to prove it. Dad just ignored him and didn't have too many problems with him.


Thanks for visiting mom and dad, we love you!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like fun!!! I never see them around town much - of course, when people see/hear me and the girls coming in Wal-mart, they usually clear out! :)