Monday, July 21, 2008

I Don't Know What I am Doing!!

I was just visiting some friends blogs and thought ... why don't I do this? I was hoping it wouldn't be too difficult. I thought it would be a great way to communicate with family and friends. We don't have too many exciting things happen.... so I hope you aren't too bored. I have to figure out how to create a cool looking blog like my friends do. I'm going to try to put some pictures up about our recent trip to New York and some exciting adventures. Stay tuned ....

4 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

YAY! I'm the first one to post on yoru blog - I'm SO excited!!! =) This is such a fun way to keep in touch. Glad you had a nice trip - can't wait to see all the pictures!!!

Matt said...

Pam, you have a blog. Wow!

Wait a minute. Do you have a proper license to operate one of these things?

Heather said...

ANY body can do it if I can do it!!

Anonymous said...

You are so cool. Thanks for sending me the link! I love the picture.