Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Patio Garden




We've enjoyed watching our garden grow... in between getting our car fixed, transporting my nephew, Brett, from the St Louis airport to our home, to Nauvoo and back again; having a 5th of July BBQ with friends. good food & a hodgepodge of do-it yourself fireworks; throwing a baby shower the night before we left for New York. We spent 10 days in the car visiting 7 states and 2 countries. Niagara Falls and Canada (the Metric system is crazy) were amazing! This was all within the last month. No wonder I am so tired!
We have tomatoes, onions, green peppers, cilantro & oregano ... not sure if I know what to do when they have all produced, but having fun!

4 comments:

Danette said...

Hey Pam,
I just came across your blog and thought I would say HI!
I love your blog and I'm excited that you have decided to start one. Looks good so far ;-)

Heather said...

Sounds like you can make Italian salsa with your garden. Or you can make regular salsa and leave the basil for the italian cooking! ;)

Heather said...

You didn't say Basil - you said Oregano. Still -- leave it for the Italian dishes. You knew what I meant, right?

DeGooyer Family said...

Pam, the garden looks fabulous!! If you have too much, you can always bring some over here... =)